- Programs & Services
- Resources & Publications
- Grants & Awards
- CRLT Players
Lecturers’ Professional Development Fund: Deadline Approaching
The Lecturers' Professional Development Fund (LPDF) is a CRLT-sponsored grant specifically for U-M's Lecturers. If you are a Lecturer on the Ann Arbor campus with a continuing appointment, you are eligible to apply for a grant of up to $2000 to fund professional development opportunities related to your teaching or scholarship. For example, the funds could be used to support
- attendance at a professional meeting
- purchase of computer hardware or software
- travel expenses associated with accessing resources at other institutions
- subscriptions to professional journals
- editorial, graduate student, or work-study assistance.
Applications for the grant are due on September 25th at 4pm. Details about how to apply can be found on our LPDF application page. Prospective applicants can also view the reports from previous LPDF recipients to get a sense of the range of projects that have been funded in the past.
Every year, CRLT provides over $300,000 to U-M's instructors to support improvements to teaching and curriculum. For more information about the range of grants available from CRLT, click here.