- Programs & Services
- Resources & Publications
- Grants & Awards
- CRLT Players
CRLT consultants work with faculty who are designing new courses or revising existing ones. Such collaborations can be particularly useful for helping faculty brainstorm new approaches to teaching the subject matter, consider the coherence of the course, and apply principles of course design and evaluation.
Faculty might meet with a consultant to discuss:
- incorporating technology into a course
- infusing multicultural content into a course
- developing clearly stated goals for student learning
- developing methods for assessing student learning
- preparing a learner-centered syllabus
- designing innovative teaching strategies
- building in opportunities for student feedback
For online resources about these and other topics related to course design and planning, click here.